This form is to request a sales demonstration of the TCES Community solution, if your query is regarding an issue with your current TCES Community contract for example logging in or an existing order please call the Helpdesk on 0800 652 0488 or use the Helpdesk Support link at the bottom of the page.
Making sure our TCES Community solution is used to its optimum for go live!
On-site support is offered to all new contracts to ensure TCES Community is being utilised correctly, and efficiencies are being optimised from day one.
A member of our project delivery team will assist with all software and hardware queries, making sure all staff are fully equipped to use the platform going forward.
As well as providing complete reassurance on how to use TCES Community, on-site assistance can also include:
- Refresher scanner training
- Configuration of depot locations
- Inventory checks
- Where inventory information can be viewed within TCES Community, including full history of items
- Demonstrations of how to send electronic items for repair
- How picking for drivers works and how they are released each day
- How items can be found by serial number
- Labelling procedures – ensuring all assets are labelled
Labelling is paramount when using TCES Community which is why we will assist you with the process if required. Use customised pre-printed labels, created by our project delivery team and eliminate the need for your staff to electronically create and print labels.