This form is to request a sales demonstration of the TCES Community solution, if your query is regarding an issue with your current TCES Community contract for example logging in or an existing order please call the Helpdesk on 0800 652 0488 or use the Helpdesk Support link at the bottom of the page.
Why Choose TCES Community?
Developing Community Healthcare
We offer a comprehensive community equipment software platform, that is guaranteed to improve operational efficiencies and cut costs across your service. Use the full modular TCES Community solution and benefit from:
- An intuitive and simple to use equipment ordering/collection/repair interface
- A catalogue that integrated special, standard and recycled stock
- A solution that can be integrated with any aspect of community equipment
- A fully responsive and mobile friendly solution, enabling on-the-go mobile working
- Advanced back-end equipment management
- Equipment tracking capabilities
- Real time visibility of your service and workforce
- Effective logistic planning
- A more controlled purchasing process
- A streamlined supply chain
- Decreased equipment costs through the use of our Clinical Assessment Toolkit & Cost Efficiency Module
- A service user and carer portal
- A peripheral store management app that reduces the amount of stock that is issued without it being tracked
- Microsoft business intelligent management reporting options
See why current contracts use TCES Community
After demonstrating the TCES Community system, Fife awarded us as their new community equipment ordering solution and successfully procured the system through the digital marketplace framework, G Cloud.
They required a solution that streamlined their equipment ordering/management processes, was user friendly for their staff and ultimately assisted them in cutting costs.
‘This system is well worth the investment as the benefits to clinicians and patients/service users are outstanding. The new system has streamlined processes for Calderdale and is making the lives of anyone using the system- from warehouse staff to end users so much easier.’